Registration is Open for the Fall 2022 Semester!
Who Should Register?
ALL singers must pre-register. There will be no exceptions. Please register via the registration form below. This will be a pre-registration only session. NO walk-ins will be accepted.
We have instituted strict guidelines for participation in an effort to keep everyone safe, which are outlined below. We will also be monitoring the situation closely with input from respected medical professionals associated with choral singing with whom Erik is consulting regularly.
- ALL singers will need to be fully vaccinated and have received a booster for COVID-19* and be prepared to provide proof, if requested.
- Masks will be required at all rehearsals. The only acceptable masks are either N95 or KN95 masks. You must provide your own mask.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation while we all navigate through these times.
Registration deadline & Rehearsal start date
- Registration will be open until noon on Thursday, September 8th. There will be no walk-ins permitted.
- Rehearsals begin on Tuesday, September 13th promptly at 7:00 p.m. Note: Please plan to arrive by 6:30 p.m. to go through check-in and collect your music.
- Also note our rehearsal location is back at the High School.
- Rehearsals are in the South Burlington High School multi-purpose room. There is parking next to the high school and also in the Middle School lot.
Cost & Payment
The cost for the Fall session is $50.00 inclusive of music. Payment by check made out to SBCC is preferred. If necessary to pay in cash, please bring the exact amount.
(If you don’t see the “Submit” button, scroll down in the form using the scroll bar to get to it.)
For questions about the chorus, rehearsals, or upcoming performances contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or The City of South Burlington Department of Recreation and Parks at 802-846-4108, 180 Market Street, South Burlington, VT 05403