Online Registration is Open for the Spring 2022 Semester!
Who Should Register?
ALL singers must pre-register. There will be no exceptions. Please register via the registration form below. This will be a pre-registration only session. No walk-ins permitted this time.
We have instituted strict guidelines for participation in an effort to keep everyone safe which are outlined below. We will also be monitoring the situation closely with input from respected medical professionals associated with choral singing which Erik is consulting regularly.
- ALL singers will need to be fully vaccinated and have received a booster for COVID-19* and be prepared to provide proof, if requested.
- Masks will be required at all rehearsals. The only acceptable masks are either N95 or KN95 masks. You must provide your own mask.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation while we all navigate through these times.
*Per the CDC “When are you up to date?”
Registration deadline & Rehearsal start date
- Online registration will be open until noon on Thursday, March 10th only. There will be no walk-ins permitted this time.
- Rehearsals begin on Tuesday, March 15th promptly at 7:00 p.m. Note: Please plan to arrive by 6:30 p.m. to go through check-in and collect your music. Also note our new rehearsal location.
- The Senior Center in the South Burlington City Hall, 180 Market Street, South Burlington. There is parking at the rear of the building and on the street in front.
Cost & Payment
The cost for the Spring session is $20.00 inclusive of music. Please bring a check or exact cash payment to the first rehearsal.
(If you don’t see the “Submit” button, scroll down in the form using the scroll bar to get to it.)
For questions about the chorus, rehearsals, or upcoming performances contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or The City of South Burlington Department of Recreation and Parks at 802-846-4108, 575 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT 05403