Online Registration is Open for the Spring 2019 Semester!
Who Should Register?
ALL returning and new singers must register via this form whether or not you are paying online or trying out.
When Can I Register?
- Online registration will be open until 4:00 p.m. Thursday, January 24th.
- Rehearsals begin on Tuesday, January 29th promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- When you register and pay by 4:00 p.m on January 24th we will tag a packet of music for you to pick up at the first rehearsal.
- Music packets will be set aside for anyone who registers by January 24th, but has not yet paid, based on date of registration.
- Although we make every effort to ensure sufficient copies of the music at the first rehearsal for all pre-registered singers, we cannot guarantee it.
- After January 24th you can register in person at the first rehearsal, from 6:15 to 6:55.
I Missed the Deadline, Can I Still Register?
If you miss the January 24th registration deadline, you can still register! However, there may be a week or two delay in getting music since we may have to order additional copies.
After registering, payment can be made by clicking on the PayPal link below the registration form. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay via the link.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay.
You may make full payment for this semester’s Dues & Music at PayPal with your credit or debit card for just $65 below: