Online Registration is Open for the Fall 2019 Semester!
Who Should Register?
ALL returning and new singers: Please register via this form whether or not you are paying online or trying out. Registering in advance lets us know how many copies of music we need and helps us have a smooth check-in process!
When Can I Register?
- Online registration will be open until midnight Thursday, September 5th.
- Rehearsals begin on Tuesday, September 10th promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- When you register and pay by midnight on Thursday September 5th we will tag a packet of music for you to pick up at the first rehearsal.
- Music packets will be set aside for anyone who registers by September 5th, but has not yet paid, based on date and time of registration. Paid registrants have priority in the event we run out of any pieces.
- Although we make every effort to ensure sufficient copies of the music at the first rehearsal for all pre-registered singers, we cannot guarantee it.
I Missed the Deadline, Can I Still Register?
If you miss the September 5th registration deadline, you can still register! After September 5th you can register in person at the first rehearsal, on Tuesday, September 10th from 6:15 to 6:55. However, there may be a week or two delay in getting music since we may have to order additional copies.
After registering, payment can be made by clicking on the PayPal link below the registration form. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay via the link. NOTE: there are no additional handling fees to pay using PayPal or your credit card. Scroll down on the PayPal page to see an option for you to use your credit card.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay. An option to pay using your credit card is farther down on the PayPal page.
You may make full payment for this semester’s Dues & Music at PayPal with your credit or debit card for just $75 below: